View Profile pthouse

32 Movie Reviews

That was great

I'm really surprised with how funny I thought that was... it was kind of morbid, but somehow hilarious! Great job.

Another awesome Oxmar episode!

Thank you for keeping the series going. I always get a huge kick out of this show!

Sweet deal

This came out really well; I'm a bit jealous. I made a flash cartoon pretty similar to this but I think yours came out much better. From the animation perspective, it is nice and smooth, and works great with all of the camera angles. As far as camera work goes, I like that you took the time to get different angles and knew what you needed in order to get all of the action shots and tell a great story. Very nicely done, and I look forward to more of your video submissions!

2 Game Reviews

Awesome game!

All of your games are way too underrated; this deserves at least 4.1 or higher! I typically don't like sniper games, but you devised this in such a way that it's more like a puzzle than sniping people. Great job!

I'm a sucker for mysteries.

You've got me hooked! Can't wait for the next one. I just wish you had voices in it, but that would subtract from the comic book feel you've got going, which does its job.

33, Male