Frost'D Frost'D

That was great

I'm really surprised with how funny I thought that was... it was kind of morbid, but somehow hilarious! Great job.

Oxmar Episode 3 Oxmar Episode 3

Another awesome Oxmar episode!

Thank you for keeping the series going. I always get a huge kick out of this show!

That Kramer Show That Kramer Show

A little late...

This is a little behind the times. If this came out like a year ago when the whole Kramer thing was still big then this would be funnier. This wasn't bad though. I like the cast you picked for the show, especially that really angry guy; that gave me a chuckle. My only suggestion is (if you want to do topically comedy) just do something more current.

Doodle Battle Doodle Battle

Sweet deal

This came out really well; I'm a bit jealous. I made a flash cartoon pretty similar to this but I think yours came out much better. From the animation perspective, it is nice and smooth, and works great with all of the camera angles. As far as camera work goes, I like that you took the time to get different angles and knew what you needed in order to get all of the action shots and tell a great story. Very nicely done, and I look forward to more of your video submissions!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Awesome to the max.

It's funny, I really got a feeling of "Home Movies" from this, and then I looked into your older flash submissions to find just that! The writing was great. I know you said you wrote what first came to mind, but that method seems to work for you and it doesn't come across as forced so that's a bonus. Your animation looks professional, and I think you could definitely get your own series on television if you kept at it. Good luck with everything, and I really can't wait to see more from you!

sexysexybicycle responds:

Thanks so much! There is no higher praise for me than to compare it to Home Movies. Glad you liked it man.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

Blown away.

I don't like giving out 10/10 lightly, but darn it all, I would be lying if I said this wasn't worthy of that score. I was always a fan of your Parody Rangers cartoons, and this submission is so amazing that I have been seriously blown away. I love everything about this, and it's a fantastic note to end on. Thank you for making this; this has brightened my day!

Oxmar Episode 1 Oxmar Episode 1

That was hilarious!

Way to go, you kept me laughing the whole time. You definitely have a lot of potential, and this wasn't short of great. Keep up the awesome!

The Juice Joint The Juice Joint

That was stellar!

Flawless. Inspiring. I'll be impatiently waiting for your next submission!

Love of a Shura Male Love of a Shura Male

Completely underrated!

That was fantastic! The art, and story worked great together. Special anime effects were executed very well. I really enjoyed this cartoon, and after reading that this is based off of a video game you made, I can only hope the game is as entertaining as the flash video! Nicely done, keep doing what you're doing!

asdfmovie asdfmovie

Decent, could be better

I liked it, because it was entertaining. It reminded me a bit of <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
PJYxCSXjhLI">Rejected Cartoons</a> but not as random. Keep pluggin on and your toons should be well received.